how can i cure my son who is claiming to be suffering gay illness since high school?

i clarified to him that it is not disease,but he said he don't want to live a life as a gay.

are there any way to straighten him?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Being gay isn't an "illness", and your son can't be "straightened out". He was born gay, and he'll always be gay.

• 6 months ago

I don't think gay is an illness...

• Jim
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

All he needs to do is stay away from men. He doesn't have to act on his impulses.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, which giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not: and it shall be given him" (James 1:5, KJV).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I hear that If you hit him hard enough with a baseball bat it knocks the queer right out.

• 6 months ago

Boil some pasta with holy water and make sure he eats one serving three times a day. This has been tried and confirmed. Straight pasta such as fettuccine and spaghetti seem to work best.

• 6 months ago

he is already straight,it seems

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes - send him to a sexaholics anonymous meeting and have him ask some hot chick "hey you wanna relapse?" LOL

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You’re all kinds of fücked up aren’t you? That’s one screwed up kid and screwed up family and NOT because he’s gay. The fact that he thinks it’s a disease is so sad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.