noemi asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 3 months ago

Dancers, any tips to have more motivation to stretch? Sometimes I set goals to stretch but then I stop.?

Sometimes you just have to force yourself to do it. It’s like if you need to break or make a habit, stretching is your habit.

Maybe put it on your to dos or use Habitica to really remind you to stretch. You can even join a guild that is trying to stretch more too. But the main thing is to do it, not think about doing it. Set an alarm, get reminder, just do it, because no motivation will help you if you cannot bring yourself to stretch at all. Don’t worry, it gets easier the second or third week 😂

Also, I get motivated when I watch dance content.

• edward

It feels so good just to warm up in the morning, when you stretch in the morning just keep going. I do that. I wake up in the morning and i stretch and it takes like 20 minutes to complete a full stretching regimen

Tell yourself to do it and do it, NAVY SEAL

Here is some possible motivation...to still be able to go and do things like this at 40 years old. It's ok to set a goal, met it and then not set another one for a little while, We all go through ups and downs. I used 30 day challenges to motivate myself to work out sometimes. Maybe your goal doesn't have to be something physical. Maybe your next goal is simply to stretch 30 mins everyday for the next two weeks. Maybe it's to get your split in a doorway. The possibilities are endless.

Nothing is more exhilarating and motivating than the feeling you get after you finish a dance class. It is also the best time to stretch. Are you warming up before you stretch? You need to always warm up before you stretch to get maximum results as well as to prevent injury while stretching. Once you are up and moving and getting your heart rate up, it is easier to feel like stretching as it feels so good too.

You and me are in the same boat

No not! Still no body is and a matter of progress is always near attitude, now if dancing is is nice thing,yes,it stretches: By a correct way, a dancer continues with it if that one, wants to be thin and good behaving with watchers to watch.Best thing is that this person makes readiness with yoga action,first.Next thing is a measure suitable for drinking of orange juice,that must there at the hand,for the artist

Music - lots of music.