How can i fix my computers crashes?

Alright, so my PC for the last 2 weeks has been just crashing all of a sudden after an hour of so of use. It would just go to a back screen, than reboot with the message "An operating system wasn t found, press any key to continue" so i pressed a key and it d reboot normally. Now that message doesn t even... show more Alright, so my PC for the last 2 weeks has been just crashing all of a sudden after an hour of so of use. It would just go to a back screen, than reboot with the message "An operating system wasn t found, press any key to continue" so i pressed a key and it d reboot normally. Now that message doesn t even show up. When it crashes and I leave it alone it ll make a beeping noise. (I m pretty sure the beeps mean something but I don t know anything about it) My computer is the Dell Studio XPS 8100. I ve tried clearing space unplugged my second monitor, testing the cords on my hard drive. Nothing though. Any fixes/ suggestions?
Update: I was given the error code 2000-0123 I researched it and it's a motherboard issue. I did what the Dell people said (Switch RAM around remove RAM) Nothing did the trick.
Update 2: I'm gonna do a complete re-install of windows.
Update 3: I didn't end up doing a re-install. I figured out it was a cooling issue. I just run a box fan on it at all times and it works.