Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 8 months ago

Any one else think that something strange is going on at Balmoral?

Firstly, Sarah Ferguson had to leave immediately because Prince Phillip showed up earlier that expected! Now William and Catherine are holding back from holidaying there.Why? It makes me wonder if something has happened and they ar ekeeping it from the public eye .

• Edna

Prince Philp made it clear to Sarah Ferguson that he never wanted to be around her again, after her famous "toe-sucking" incident, so she left Balmoral as soon as the Prince showed up.

William and Catherine have a home of their own, on the grounds of Balmoral, where they stay in the summer when the family is in residence at Balmoral. They do NOT spend all their time in the "castle" at Balmoral with the Queen.

Nothing strange is going on at Balmoral.

• Clo

Nothing strange is happening at Balmoral. Andrew has the mess to deal with so he left. Catherine and William and children don't normally spend all summer at Balmoral and they will join the family when they wish.

Balmoral is one of the private residences of the royal family.

There is no reason for it to be in the public eye.

It is no secret that Prince Philip dislikes his ex-daughter-in-law but this

sounds no more than the usual manufactured news during the summer recess..

No! I have just started breakfast, a bit late today, I had to do the laundry so I'm a little behind things.

Why would you think something strange IS going on in Balmoral? Seems simple to me - they all have other commitments (and I don't contribute to Sarah HAVING to leave early because Prince Philip turns up early btw). It's said that William and Catherine don't want to be there when Harry and Meghan are there - but I think that's just a muck-raking story the media have come up with. Nah, nothing odd going on......and what would any of them want 'kept from the public eye'????

• PAMELA

Do you realy care? strange things are always going on in families.

• VAA

You think? The royals have been acting even stranger since Diana died. Harry's marriage to a divorced American actress, bi racial...strange or true love? I don't think so, I think much of it is contrived.