Sally asked in TravelAir Travel · 6 months ago

how did you deal with flying alone for the first time?

we’re you scared ,did you not really care ,what did you do to get over it or just any tips you have for flying and being able to get through the airport and fly with ease thanks so much

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Zheia
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I flew from Heathrow to to Kathmandu via Delhi on my own. It was scary because I had never been to Asia before, but it as an adventure as well. I dealt with it by looking out of the window.

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I was 5 yrs old when I first flew alone.The flight attendant told me not to move until we get to our destination. Only a 30 minute flight. We landed and she forgot about me.The crew left the plane and turned off the lights.My grandmother was at the gate screaming about little girl.They came and got me. I still wasn't scared. Maybe too young to be scared.That was the last time I ever followed directions.

• 6 months ago

Honey! I was 10 years old when I flew alone the first time. I pre-ordered the vegetarian meal. Even the frequent fliers were impressed

• 6 months ago

By far the worst part of any flight is getting through the queues at Security. Once that's done, the rest is easy and not unpleasant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I love to fly...............

• Robin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

first time flying alone was from UK to vietnam and i was only nervous when it had turbulance

• 6 months ago

My grandfather was a pilot in WWII. He told stories of flying planes that were basically big tin cans with motors out, and in terrible storms, and over people shooting at him. So I guess I wasn't worried about a modern jet, where there are safety systems to back up safety systems to back up safety systems. A place is one of the safest places you can be- much safer than the car on the way to the airport.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It was easy for me . I was 23 at the time. I went to Europe and backpacked . I am or at least the adventurous type

• 6 months ago

I wasn't really scared because I had flown before and was confident that I knew what to do.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It was no big deal to me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.