What kind of bites do these look like? (Pictures).?

I woke up this morning to 10 of them all over my body and they itch like hell. My girlfriend who sleeps beside me doesnt have any. We dont have bugs in the house, that I know of. Haven't been in the woods in about a week and our pets dont have fleas. Someone said they look like "chiggers"?

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Those are bed bugs.

• 7 months ago

Looks like acne to me, but if they persist, and are concentrated in areas where clothing contacts skin (for example, waistband), they could be flea bites. I thought I had hives before, and was sure it wasn't insects, because my wife didn't get it. I got more hives with each passing day. But the Physician's Assistant told me that it was definitely insect bites, probably fleas, so I fogged the bedroom with this stuff from Home Depot https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hot-Shot-Bed-Bug-and-F... . Haven't had a problem, since.

• 7 months ago

Looks like basic skin acne

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Chigger bites .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

They might be flea bites. By the way, your girlfriend was probably bitten also. She might not be allergic to flea bites, which is what causes the itchy bumps on your skin.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.