Why can’t I get pregnant ?
Me & my boyfriend have been having sex everyday for 4 years straight . Except when im on my period. Every single day he cums in me & I still haven’t gotten pregnant after 4 years . Why ? Im healthy , No sti or stds or any diseases . I get regular periods every month & im 24
- NessaaaLv 47 months agoFavorite Answer
That’s one problem, if you’re having sex every single day, he could *** but he could also be shooting blanks. You guys shouldn’t be trying every single day. It could also be a fertility issue, either with you or with him. I know how you feel though, my boyfriend and I tried for 6 years straight and I got to the point where I gave up, we stopped trying. I thought I was the issue. Then after Christmas, I took a test, it was positive, I am now 35 weeks pregnant. It’ll happen when it happens :)
Try going to your doctors and see if you can go for blood work to see if you’re able to get pregnant. I had blood work done for myself and it came back that I was able to get pregnant but it was just taking so long to conceive.
- 6 months ago
Most couples conceive a baby within 6 months to 1 year. But if you are still not getting pregnant then you should visit IVF doctor because only then you will able to find out why you are not able to conceive a baby. Nowadays infertility is a common problem and so the treatment IVF is best when you are able to conceive a baby in a natural way. And there are some important reasons why are not getting pregnant.
• Human conception requires an egg and sperm. If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant.
• Women may carry the baby, but it takes two to tango. Twenty to 30 percent of infertile couples discover fertility factors on the man's side. Another 40 percent find infertility factors on both sides.
• Your fallopian tubes are blocked Irregular ovulation accounts for 25 to 30 percent of female infertility cases
• Underlying medical conditions can lead to infertility in both men and women.Source(s): https://www.wellspringivfsurrogacy.com/
- pit bulls biteLv 77 months ago
there was 7 yrs between my kids
- KangarooLv 77 months ago
Could be bad luck. Could be that one or both of you are subfertile.
What does your doctor say?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous7 months ago
After 4 years, you need to see a doctor. It could be you, it could be him.
- JillLv 77 months ago
There could be many reasons. One could be your boyfriend's fertility. Women may carry the baby, but it takes two to tango. 20-30% percent of infertile couples discover infertility factors on the man's side. Another 40 percent find infertility factors on both sides. If you are wanting to get pregnant then you should both see a doctor for testing.