Will eating raw spaghettios fuckinhg kill me?

I want same spaghettios but my ***** ashs dad is passed out on the fuckhing couch. So if I use the mircowave it'll wake his botch *** up and I don't wanna deal with that **** rifjt now so if I eat this **** raw will I get like ecoli or sonething

You need to have a chat with your therapist

• Edna
    1 year ago

Eating Spaghettios out of the can won't hurt you. They're not raw, they're already been cooked - they're just not warm. If you want to eat some, dump them in a pan and heat them on the stove. Heating them on the stove won't make any noise and can't wake anyone up..

• Lili
    1 year ago

You might be surprised to learn that lots of people like to eat canned pasta cold. It's already cooked, just cold, and perfectly safe.

• kelvin
    1 year ago

no they will not

1 year ago

eating raw SpaghettiOs out of the can won't hurt you a bit it's already cooked a lot of people eat SpaghettiOs right out of the can

• angie
    1 year ago

Youll be fine as long as it isnt dented and hasnt been opened.

• 1 year ago

No, the colder they are, the more vitamins there are. When you heat them up or broil or boil them, the vitamins and nutrients are killed.

Can you answer my recent one? I need someone’s opinion.

1 year ago

No. It doesnt make a difference whether they are cold or warm.

• 1 year ago

Spaghettios are pre-cooked, you just heat them up, so you could theoretically eat them straight from the can. If you don't want to use the microwave, just heat them in a pot on the stove...medium-low...stir often....when it gets bubbly it is done.

• 1 year ago

LOL, you'll be fine. The pasta is fully cooked, it just won't be warm. It's fine to consume.