allie asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 5 months ago

I’m 15 and want to be in the hospital more than 1 day for exploratory laparoscopic surgery. how do I do that ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That's outpatient surgery. Sorry, but you can't force them to keep you in for any longer than they normally do.

You can't force them to do the surgery at all if there isn't some good reason for it.

• 5 months ago

Just go. Do what they tell you. Tell the pros if something is uncomfortable, or hurts, and if you would like or need something. Ask questions if you don't know what's going on. Then chill..... everyone there knows what they are doing and wants to help you and usually is kind and friendly.

• 5 months ago

Tell docs that........ Lol......mmmm

• 5 months ago

They do not do exploratory laparoscopic surgery unless there is a real chance of there being something wrong.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Are you willing to pay for it, thousands? Because your insurance won’t pay for something not indicated. Hospitals are noisy, full of germs and have hard beds and bad food. Go home.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I've had it done and I was discharged a couple of hours after the surgery even after being given 10mg morphine. They won't keep you in for shitts and giggles but may refer you to psychology for your malingering and attention seeking.

• 5 months ago

are you crazy? you want to have surgery when there is no need?

• Retief
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Tell your doctor that is what you want.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.