Are you afraid of perceptive people?

Nope because they're not God it's important what God thinks about me and not people..

Sometimes. Usually narcissists are afraid of perceptive people because they can see through their narcissisism. In the state where I’m living now, CT, there aren’t many perceptive people so it’s not a big issue. When I lived in New York City there were many more intelligent and perceptive people. Here there a bunch of hicks, bullies and idiots. ESPECIALLY professionals. Doctors, lawyers, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, dentists, state agencies employees , family court judges, cops, state troopers, public school teachers...you name it . And those are the ones that do the most damage. Those are the ones who fvck up your life and the lives of your kids

no because everyone is afraid of the abyss

and i am the abyss

Source(s): nothing

Perceptive people?

What is that?

People that can see, hear, smell, taste, and sense?...

There are lots of interpretations of that word, aren't we all in our own way, to some degree, perceptive? ;-)

• Zheia

I had a feeling you would ask that.

No..............................

No. A lot of the young kids today are perceptive due to the feminist society they live in.

Why should I be?

How did you know? You scare me.