What is the name of a free and legal website where you can earn visa and other gift cards by playing games and doing surveys?

I want a site we’re you can use the gift cards by scanning the barcode on your phone when you you check out. A site where all they need is your email and name. I don’t want to put my address on the website it is unsafe.

• 1 year ago

Look at my details and tell me a site with those features.

• 1 year ago

Try the MYPOINTS site.

They will even give you points for using the grocery coupons that you can download from their site.

• Judy
    1 year ago

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

• 1 year ago

There's apps and websites that you can download or play that serve that purpose. Lucky Day (luckyday.com), Givling, Swagbucks.com. Search "apps that pay you to play games" on Google.

• 1 year ago

There are some out there, if you like earning a few pennies per hour...they aren't hard to find...they don't really pay much...