Was Noah's Ark more advanced than modern day Cruise Ships?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • BOOM
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well, the first-class cabins were, which is why peacocks and zebras have always been so demanding and fussy.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Is Santa's sledge & reindeer more advanced than modern day fighter jets?

Point is, a non-existent/mythical thing cannot be more advanced than something that actually exists.

And even if such a ship would've existed, it's plain idiotic and would defy any and all logic. The Titanic, much bigger than Noah's Ark couldn't even carry the amount of animals that the Ark could, let alone supplies to sustain them for even a month.

The Ark, smaller than the Titanic would NOT be able to carry the amount of animals that it was claimed to have carried.

Also, penguins.

Also, kangaroos.

Source(s): Come at me religitards. I shall smite you with the sword of logic and shoot you using the bow of truth.
  • Elaine
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It would have to have been considering all those animals with their feed on board. Then there were the 8 people who had to have their own food supply. There would have had to have been some provision for the storage of drinking water and ways of letting fresh air in so no one died of suffocation. There would have had to have been some method of sewage/waste disposal for all the dung that the animals produced.

• 6 months ago

Of course, not, silly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No. it was pretty much like other ships of the time, except considerably larger.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes, It had a 100% recycling system that produced navigational power, fresh water and electric power for the entire vessel.

• catbalou8
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Noah was such a talented ship builder. And to think he was 600 years old at the time. What a miracle!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

To a goat maybe but a gopher woodn't think so

• 6 months ago

Oh, for sure! And what a miracle it was for Noah to build the massive, seaworthy wooden ark without the aid of any power tools and then have two of every kind of animal from all over the world somehow find the ark in the Middle East and then board the ark and all live for 40 for days and 40 nights! Praise god!

• 6 months ago

Noah's Ark is a preposterous story, preposterous I tells ya. So, no.

• ...Show all comments
    • If they would read the Bible, they'd know the answer to this, too. The answer is "no." I've read the Bible. I live in the Bible belt and do not understand how anyone could believe some of this. Bibles and dirt at the end for everyone.

• It was a wooden box...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.