Eli asked in PetsFish · 7 months ago

Should I be worried about my Angelfish and my pleco in a 10 gallon?

Pleco? Have you seen a full grown 1 they are huge and angelfish arnt small enough for a 10 gallon either illd say 75 gallons at least for a growing pleco and 180 for a full grown pleco angelfish I gues they could live in a 50 gallon cause they arnt that big but that would only fit 1

• Ocimom

Both fish are not suited to live in 10 gallons - they need a much larger tank if you want them to be healthy.

Have you ever seen a full grown angel, or pleco.?

Or even a picture.?

• Raven

Angels like to be with other angels and a ten gallon is too small for that. Plus, plecos get huge, 12 inches, which is also way too big for a ten gallon.

Depending on their age, yes. Angelfish will need a 29 gallon for one alone, and pleco 20-180g depending on the species.

I suppose. No one has clues what your tank looks like, so we can't help you.