Would you like to receive a notification when someone thumbs down your answer?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

no,don't complicate things any further or the system will blow up

• 6 months ago

That would be getting into an area that I doubt Answers wants to go to. I don't get the feeling they care enough to give us much info at all. There are so many ways they could improve ANSWERS get rid of the trolls , and turn this into a real answer's place and not just something to occupy some time for some people. This could be very real , entertaining and trustable place to come to for ANSWERS . To do that takes people that care, have the foresight to see it, and the dedication to get it done. There are plenty of people that fit the bill , but i don't think they are working for Verizon.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No I would not there is no need for a Notification for that I think only Thumbs up you should get a Notification for and In the Past you use to be able to get a Notification for that but then Yahoo took that out

• oklatom
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Not taken out. Open answers, go to notifications, click on "Customize Feed". Then click on "Rates your answer" and click on "Apply". You will see thumbs up.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

You already can. Go to your Notifications in the top left corner https://answers.yahoo.com/notifications, customize the feed, and select to be notified when someone "rates your answer".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! It would help greatly in determining which accounts all belong to the SAME stalker.

Like on the Military board, when there's just two answers, and I have 9 TD's.

all from the same stalker..........so if each was identified.......I would know who ALL his sock puppets are.

Only stalkers with multiple accounts would thumbs down that.

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

and what good would THAT do???? I can already plainly SEE that- And since we are told when someone THUMBS us UP, why NOT when it's a thumbs down? My answer remains valid and that would be a HUGE help to know WHO you are being STALKED by when you see the same name repeatedly.

• 6 months ago

Nope, dont care and my mailbox already gets enough junk

• 6 months ago

No, I don't want a full mailbox

• 6 months ago

no thanks, i dont really want to know when that happens

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No.

And I didn't miss it when Y!A did away with that feature. TU and TD's are irrelevant anyway.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes. That would be fine.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope....................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.