Would you like to receive a notification when someone thumbs down your answer?

• August
    Favorite Answer

no,don't complicate things any further or the system will blow up

That would be getting into an area that I doubt Answers wants to go to. I don't get the feeling they care enough to give us much info at all. There are so many ways they could improve ANSWERS get rid of the trolls , and turn this into a real answer's place and not just something to occupy some time for some people. This could be very real , entertaining and trustable place to come to for ANSWERS . To do that takes people that care, have the foresight to see it, and the dedication to get it done. There are plenty of people that fit the bill , but i don't think they are working for Verizon.

• Daniel

No I would not there is no need for a Notification for that I think only Thumbs up you should get a Notification for and In the Past you use to be able to get a Notification for that but then Yahoo took that out

• oklatom

Not taken out. Open answers, go to notifications, click on "Customize Feed". Then click on "Rates your answer" and click on "Apply". You will see thumbs up.

• .

You already can. Go to your Notifications in the top left corner https://answers.yahoo.com/notifications, customize the feed, and select to be notified when someone "rates your answer".

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! It would help greatly in determining which accounts all belong to the SAME stalker.

Like on the Military board, when there's just two answers, and I have 9 TD's.

all from the same stalker..........so if each was identified.......I would know who ALL his sock puppets are.

Only stalkers with multiple accounts would thumbs down that.

• Weasel McWeasel

and what good would THAT do???? I can already plainly SEE that- And since we are told when someone THUMBS us UP, why NOT when it's a thumbs down? My answer remains valid and that would be a HUGE help to know WHO you are being STALKED by when you see the same name repeatedly.

Nope, dont care and my mailbox already gets enough junk

No, I don't want a full mailbox

no thanks, i dont really want to know when that happens

No.

And I didn't miss it when Y!A did away with that feature. TU and TD's are irrelevant anyway.

• .

Yes. That would be fine.

Nope....................................