? asked in HealthDental · 5 months ago

I can't bite food because of the crown?

A root canal was done and the crown was placed. I cannot bite food properly. It's been a month . I did not inform my dentist about it . Do I have to accept the fact that I have to live with this? Because I wasted so much money on this and it is not even benefitting me in any way.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You do not have to live with it. They can grind down any high or rough spots on the crown. They should not charge you for an adjustment.

• JJ
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Any DECENT dentist will grind that down for you no charge.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Phone the dentist and ask for a check of his work. It may need filing or other adjustment. I regret that I had a root canal done and the idiots did not stress the need for a crown. Their shabby work broke off, quickly.

• k w
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

sorry you wasted all that money on an unhealthy procedure, find Holistic dentist near by and get a consultation. I had one remove my unhealthy root canals and leaking amalgams...AND root canals are unhealthy , as they leak dead cells into your body, maybe keep the tooth sounds good, but they don't teach them how unhealthy they are, I had a dinosaur doctor and I won't go back to dial-up......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

i would call your dentist up and talk to him about it

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You should have gone back in a few days, the crown needs shaving down. Now phone them up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.