Is "someone" trying to spew chaos . . . the last 3 Qs I answered on y/a politics politics?

#1:

DONALD TRUMP ISN’T THE ONLY RUSSIAN AGENT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. BERNIE SANDERS IS A RUSSIAN AGENT AS WELL?

#2:

How come people into tarot are mostly leftists? not saying all leftists are into tarot, but I don't know any conservatives into ot?

#3

What if Trump is the good guy & his enemies are a bunch of Illuminati puppets?

btw my Q and A and all other data is open on my account so you can trace the above Qs

• Randy
    Favorite Answer

I try not to analyze the idiocy here.

There are many troll agents at work on this site, hoping to ruin it , for all.

Many are past suspended trolls, seeking their vengence.

• .

Chaos in Politics isn't odd. What's your knowledge seeking question though? The idea here isn't to post about what you've answered, it's about knowledge you are seeking or knowledge you have to share.

Nonsense questions should be reported as the violations they are, whether you choose to post an answer to them or not.