Wasp sting, is this normal or should I seek medical attention?

A wasp stung me 2 days ago. I pulled the stinger out as it got stuck in my skin. I immediately had pain and swelling. The next day swelling decreases a little. However today the swelling is worse along with redness, itching, throbbing and its hot. I was stung on my ring finger. I can feel the itchiness on my middle... show more A wasp stung me 2 days ago. I pulled the stinger out as it got stuck in my skin. I immediately had pain and swelling. The next day swelling decreases a little. However today the swelling is worse along with redness, itching, throbbing and its hot. I was stung on my ring finger. I can feel the itchiness on my middle and pinky finger as well as my palm. It s also a little purple. I cant bend my finger due to swelling and pain. Is this normal? I took benedryl but didnt seem to help as well as I expected. Not sure if I should worry or what I should.