Need help with Aquarium Cycling Problem !!!!!!!!!?

So I just finished cycling my aquarium and I used fish food flakes and pure ammonia. The problem is is that all the flakes have built up in the gravel and every time i move a plant all the flakes float to the surface of my water and make it looks very dirty. I know that i need to remove all the flakes but there is... show more So I just finished cycling my aquarium and I used fish food flakes and pure ammonia. The problem is is that all the flakes have built up in the gravel and every time i move a plant all the flakes float to the surface of my water and make it looks very dirty. I know that i need to remove all the flakes but there is so much cause I was an idiot and added alot in the beginning of my cycle. I am really ******* frustrated becuase now i just want to dump all my water out and clean my gravel so i dont have to deal with vaccuming all the dirt out for like a month. I still have the benefical bacteria on my filter and my decorations. I dont want my entire water quality to go down because of that stupid decaying fish food nor do I want any diseases in my tank. What do i do?
5 answers 5