where can i put in driving directions and see my trip in a video and see the real life surroundings?

is their a site that will let me put in a starting address and end address and it will let me see a video or simulation of the trip instead of it just stating the directions? basically i would be able to see a car driving from my location to end say san francisco to los angeles so the video or whatever would be 6hrs long and you can watch it and see the roads scenery and such along the way?

Who, besides you, would want to waste six hours doing something so pointless ?

That's why there is no such site. No one wants it. Thus, no one will go to the massive effort to do this.

No. There wouldn't be enough of a market for that. I certainly wouldn't want to sit through 6 hours of watching the scenery along an interstate. You CAN use Google maps to get a look at any place where you think it might be mountainous or hazardous. But that doesn't tell you the current conditions. Use Waze to tell you what's ahead when you're driving. It will show any traffic jams, accidents, etc.

Essentially, no. You could try using Google street view and click to move the arrow forward over and over, but that would get old quickly and it wouldn't allow you to enter a starting and ending address and magically move forward, you would need to do the navigation yourself.

I'll already tell you that any journey down an Interstate won't have anything worth watching.

just take the cpu out of your phone