idk asked in SportsCycling · 3 months ago

How much is this bike worth?

The bike is in good condition. It does not have dents or scratches on it.

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

It s an entry level Scattante road bike with (what appears to be) Claris shifters. It s fairly new (no older than 5 years old) but it s not worth much either. $200 at best.

• David
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Obviously you can read. So go read on the bike. Write down what it says on the frame, apart from ”Scattante”. Tell us what it says on the hubs, the derailers, the shifters. Any brand or model numbers on the brakes, etc etc. Plenty of info. Pass it on and we’ll interpret it for you.

• 3 months ago

You claim to know nothing about bikes, yet want to know the value of it. OK, let's play role reversal. You answer this question. How much is this blue car worth? I know absolutely nothing about it. I don't know the year, make, model, mileage on the odometer or what options it came with.

Now do you see how ridiculous your question seems? Without details, anybody's guess is just that. A guess!

Attachment image
  • D50
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

You'll have to provide better photos and descriptions if you want to sell it on CL or just to ask people here how much you might get. But newer used bikes don't sell for much. They're not old enough to be cool classics, just old enough to be obsolete.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Not much information. Zooming in on the photo reveals low end STI shifters. In showroom condition, a $150 bike

• Henry
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

The camera setup without any more location detail markers makes it look like it's miniature and only 3 inches tall worth about 5 dollars.

• 3 months ago

Can't tell squat hardly from one small photo. Even enlarging the photo, I can't make out the manufacturer or the model. Sort of looks like Scattante - a "house brand" from Performance Bicycle several years. You gave no indication what components are on the bike.

Bike is probably in the 6 to 10 year old range. And since it is a "house brand", Bicycle Blue Book will NOT have it listed. My best guesstimate would be maybe $100 - $150 at the most. Here's a link to another question & answer website, with more detailed answers about the bike. https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Scattante-brand-good-...

• 3 months ago

You didn't provide very much useful information. Here's a bicycle blue book site see if you can find it there.

https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.
    • David
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Obviously you can read. So go read on the bike. Write down what it says on the frame, apart from ”Scattante”. Tell us what it says on the hubs, the derailers. Any brand or model numbers on the brakes, etc etc. Plenty of info. Pass it on and we’ll interpret it for you.

• 3 months ago

200$ approximately

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.