olivia asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 7 months ago

What is the best remedy for a cataract?

• Dale-E

Have the lense of the eye replaced.

surgery to remove it

• hart

jiaogulan, ashwaganda, ashitaba

stop gluten, alcohol, sugar, sweetener

I had a cataract and i had it surgically removed. I believe that's the ONLY remedy. They get worse over time. Not better, until surgery

There have been recent studies on that subject and, I believe, there is something that might treat it. I couldn't begin to tell you what it is - you'll have to do some research to find it.

I had a cataract a few years ago and was advised to take chlorophyll and it would eventually go away. I started, but in the short amount of time I had between starting it and my scheduled surgery, it didn't have any effect. I eventually had it removed.

Surgery is good.

• sarah4 months agoReport

I can share my own experience of using natural supplements form Japan Catalin buy https://bio-japan.net/buy-catalin-online I have been using it for a couple of months already and should say my sight has been improved greatly. I strongly believe it will work for me

Having had undergone cataract surgery in both my eyes, I feel that the best treatment is removal of the clouded eye(normally due to age) and implantation of an artificial lens. With the advanced techniques available, the surgery is a simple procedure and mostly walk-in and walk-out type. Follow the eye surgeon's instructions strictly, post-surgery.