Should I put my baby up for adoption?

I'm 19 and I have a daughter who's four months old in late August. I love her with all my heart but I don't know what to do. The father isn't in her life and abandoned me during my pregnancy and I'm in college right now. I have a roommate who is incredibly sweet and is willing to take care of... show more I'm 19 and I have a daughter who's four months old in late August. I love her with all my heart but I don't know what to do. The father isn't in her life and abandoned me during my pregnancy and I'm in college right now. I have a roommate who is incredibly sweet and is willing to take care of her when I'm at class but it feels more like she's raising my daughter rather than me. I'm also planning to move once I finish my education and start a new life (probably around when I'm 28-30) and I can't leave her when she's 10-12. What should I do?
Update: Thank you to everyone who commented. I have decided to keep my daughter. I will probably post an update in a month or two about how everything is going. I am so grateful for every single comment, I have learned more what parenting is like. Thank you so much.