What is this Spot on my back?

have had it for 6+ years, its super hard, shiny and raised...Doesn t itch or hurt unless messed with. Doesn t look like a black head based on Google images, and like nothing else I have seen either with research. If its non harmful then cool, but if it needs to be removed or someone knows what this is then I would appreciate the assistance!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Duh ah target - I win

• LAN
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

If you've had it six years and never been concerned enough to see a doctor about it why should anyone else worry about it? Grow up.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Surely you've been to the doctor at least once in the past 6 years. What did she say when you asked about it?

• 7 months ago

It could just be a raised mole. But since you're concerned about it, go see a dermatologist and get it looked at. He/she may choose to remove it (a simple in-office procedure; they numb the skin so that you feel no pain) and have it tested (which is pretty standard). If it turns out to be just a mole, then you're home free.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

My family doctor dealt with mine.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

go see your doctor about it and ask him what it is

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

A mole. Common.

As long as it does not change shape you are fine.

If it becomes irregular, it might mean CANCER, and you are Dead or Dying.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.