Jenny
Lv 6
Jenny asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 5 months ago

Do you agree that this statement explains a lot about the world?

"The Germans will never forgive the Jews for Auschwitz." – Zvi Rex, Israeli psychiatrist

It really makes sense. The Germans are still pìssed that they have this reputation. And don't say they aren't...I live here.

Update:

BS people, I live here and hear many Germans complain constantly about Jews and how they had to suffer through school and how horrible it was to be taught about Auschwitz. I hear how the Jews control the world and a litany of anti semitic things constantly.

I hear the Holocaust is a hoax regularly and that Jews are worse than Nazis. They control the banks and the politics of the world...

I do not feel safe even letting people know I'm Jewish here.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Just thought I would add myself to the list of people who live or have lived in Germany and are calling you what you clearly are - namely a troll. In a way it's a good thing that the hateful rubbish you are spreading isn't censored because it allows you to continue making yourself look more and more stupid.

• 5 months ago

Wow. I had no idea. While that statement may be true, it doesn't really explain

a lot about the world. Except that people have a certain amount of pride in their

own heritage, no matter what.

• 5 months ago

It explains a lot about YOU.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Well, Tovarish Trump would say "love it or leave it."

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You're a troll, dear. I've spent many years traveling to Germany for professional reasons and speak German. My husband is Jewish, and he's never had any problem revealing that fact to any Germans.

Find a sharper way to troll.

• 5 months ago

Apparently he didn’t say it

https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zvi_Rex

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Are you the same "Jenny" who claims that German food is too fatty, salty, sweet, and that Germans are too fat and unhealthy? That's a bit rich coming from an American, don't you think?

• Jenny
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Nope, totally true. I have fat Germans tell me how fat Americans are daily and I personally am very slim and fit.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'm German. I don't blame the Jews for Auschwitz and no one I know does. And I'm sure I know more Germans than you do.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I lived in Germany for many years myself,,,, you are wrong.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You do nothing but criticize Germans in your questions. Why? Don't they like you? See you for the unpleasant person you are?

• Jenny
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

That's not true. I do criticize Germans but I do a lot of other things too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.