Jenny
Jenny asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 5 months ago

Do you agree that this statement explains a lot about the world?

"The Germans will never forgive the Jews for Auschwitz." – Zvi Rex, Israeli psychiatrist

It really makes sense. The Germans are still pìssed that they have this reputation. And don't say they aren't...I live here.

BS people, I live here and hear many Germans complain constantly about Jews and how they had to suffer through school and how horrible it was to be taught about Auschwitz. I hear how the Jews control the world and a litany of anti semitic things constantly.

I hear the Holocaust is a hoax regularly and that Jews are worse than Nazis. They control the banks and the politics of the world...

I do not feel safe even letting people know I'm Jewish here.

Just thought I would add myself to the list of people who live or have lived in Germany and are calling you what you clearly are - namely a troll. In a way it's a good thing that the hateful rubbish you are spreading isn't censored because it allows you to continue making yourself look more and more stupid.

Wow. I had no idea. While that statement may be true, it doesn't really explain

a lot about the world. Except that people have a certain amount of pride in their

own heritage, no matter what.

It explains a lot about YOU.

Well, Tovarish Trump would say "love it or leave it."

• Lili

You're a troll, dear. I've spent many years traveling to Germany for professional reasons and speak German. My husband is Jewish, and he's never had any problem revealing that fact to any Germans.

Find a sharper way to troll.

Apparently he didn’t say it

https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zvi_Rex

Are you the same "Jenny" who claims that German food is too fatty, salty, sweet, and that Germans are too fat and unhealthy? That's a bit rich coming from an American, don't you think?

• Jenny

Nope, totally true. I have fat Germans tell me how fat Americans are daily and I personally am very slim and fit.

I'm German. I don't blame the Jews for Auschwitz and no one I know does. And I'm sure I know more Germans than you do.

• TB12

I lived in Germany for many years myself,,,, you are wrong.

You do nothing but criticize Germans in your questions. Why? Don't they like you? See you for the unpleasant person you are?

• Jenny

That's not true. I do criticize Germans but I do a lot of other things too.