Isn't it true that the popularity of shows like Ghost Hunters and Finding Bigfoot is a sign of the stupidity of society...?

....who actually believes in this crap??

Nope. I watch them sometimes simply because they're hilarious. I don't believe any of it. But the big foot ones crack me up.

How can people get hooked by any so-called reality shows? I mean now, just how real is it when you have TV cameras in your face and TV crewmen wandering all over the place?

You sound like an elitist who can never just sit back and have fun. It's always gotta be David Fincher this and Stanley Kubrick that and gritty this and Neil DeGrasse Tyson that.

All reality shows are pure garbage. They are cheap to produce and reap millions for the producers, by fooling gullible masses. Same for game shows.

😄 I do.

Have also seen 2 ghosts on camera. (Mexican prison footage on news. 3 Men and a Baby movie).

Harry and the Hendersons, I haven't looked into. But... some years back, the news aired evidence mermaids might exist. And... they were featured on Nasa documentaries I've seen.

• Jill

Watching those kind of shows doesn't automatically mean all viewers believe them. Sometimes, for me anyway, the entertainment is in laughing at them.

• Kelley

God, Jesus, Satan, angels, demons are real

"No one ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the American public" . . . H.L.Mencken.