promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Isn't it true that the popularity of shows like Ghost Hunters and Finding Bigfoot is a sign of the stupidity of society...?

....who actually believes in this crap??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

Nope. I watch them sometimes simply because they're hilarious. I don't believe any of it. But the big foot ones crack me up.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 months ago

How can people get hooked by any so-called reality shows? I mean now, just how real is it when you have TV cameras in your face and TV crewmen wandering all over the place?

• 10 months ago

You sound like an elitist who can never just sit back and have fun. It's always gotta be David Fincher this and Stanley Kubrick that and gritty this and Neil DeGrasse Tyson that.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

All reality shows are pure garbage. They are cheap to produce and reap millions for the producers, by fooling gullible masses. Same for game shows.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

😄 I do.

Have also seen 2 ghosts on camera. (Mexican prison footage on news. 3 Men and a Baby movie).

Harry and the Hendersons, I haven't looked into. But... some years back, the news aired evidence mermaids might exist. And... they were featured on Nasa documentaries I've seen.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Watching those kind of shows doesn't automatically mean all viewers believe them. Sometimes, for me anyway, the entertainment is in laughing at them.

• Kelley
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

God, Jesus, Satan, angels, demons are real

• 10 months ago

"No one ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the American public" . . . H.L.Mencken.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.