what is the value of a 1993 penny?
- BobLv 76 months ago
It's worth just one cent.
- JenniferLv 67 months ago
one cent, like any other penny.
- 7 months ago
Umm one cent just like any other penny?
- ObserverLv 77 months ago
One Cent at the present time.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- curtisports2Lv 77 months ago
1993 US one cent is worth face value. Billions were produced.
- The GnosticLv 77 months ago
Actually, the joke goes, "What is the value of 1993 pennies?"
The answer, of course, is $19.93
- .Lv 77 months ago
Anything newer than 1956 is only work one cent. The wheat backs can be worth 10 cents in excellent condition.
- Mr. SmartypantsLv 77 months ago
It's worth one cent today. But that one cent is only 0.77of one cent in 1993.
- Pearl LedermanLv 67 months ago
About 1 cent USD.
- JimLv 77 months ago