Flying out of Vegas at 1 AM tonight (Friday night). 4 hour layover. Hit the strip?

I am flying out of Vegas at 1:10 AM tonight (Friday night). I have a about a 4 hour layover. I'm only bringing a backpack. No other luggage. A - Can I go back through security that late and is there any possibility that there could be a line LEAVING Vegas at midnight on a Friday night? B - Is it realistic to... show more I am flying out of Vegas at 1:10 AM tonight (Friday night). I have a about a 4 hour layover. I'm only bringing a backpack. No other luggage.

A - Can I go back through security that late and is there any possibility that there could be a line LEAVING Vegas at midnight on a Friday night?
B - Is it realistic to hit up Tropicana (closest casino worth going to)?

I figure land a little before 9:30, get to Tropicana around 10, maybe 10:15 latest. That should give me about an hour and a half before I have to head back. Could I really possibly need more than an hour to get through security?