Fed up of my job?

I know I should just leave if I don’t like my job but I feel is it normal to be frustrated with your job everyday? I am qualified as a paralegal, I’ve been working my *** off every day and doing work independently, I even come to work when I’m ill cause he wants me to, I haven’t taken a holiday as I feel bad. The... show more I know I should just leave if I don’t like my job but I feel is it normal to be frustrated with your job everyday? I am qualified as a paralegal, I’ve been working my *** off every day and doing work independently, I even come to work when I’m ill cause he wants me to, I haven’t taken a holiday as I feel bad. The secretary who is his wife only comes in half a day for a couple of hours and I do her job and it stops me from doing mine. I just sit around half a day doing nothing and I can’t do my work. I’m underpaid and I work only minimum wage as a paralegal!! I’ve spoken to him and he said he’ll give me an appraisal but he hasn’t had time to. He should know my work. I asked him and he said not right now. I’ve been working here for 3 years with no reward or credit. I don’t feel I should’ve even ask for a raise in the first place. They’re all family and I feel I’m not a priority. The secretary gets paid more than me and she’s only in half day, I know it’s his wife but that’s a joke. What can I do? :(
13 answers 13