Is it acceptable in the audience's eyes for a female professional ballet dancer to have larger breasts for a ballet dancer?

Is it acceptable for a female professional ballet dancer to have a B or C cup bra size in the eyes of the audience, and also in the eyes of a ballet company, and why? What about professional dancers in other styles of dance? I am not for one second saying that I think young aspiring ballet dancers should be... show more Is it acceptable for a female professional ballet dancer to have a B or C cup bra size in the eyes of the audience, and also in the eyes of a ballet company, and why? What about professional dancers in other styles of dance?

I am not for one second saying that I think young aspiring ballet dancers should be resorting to unhealthy ways to reduce their breast size at all, because I think that is dangerous and not prudent. I am also not an aspiring dancer (anymore) but a recent secondary school graduate who used take ballet classes and is curious about this.
Update: I agree that what the audience thinks about a dancer's body does not matter that much.

However, as dance genres such as ballet are a performing art, I was curious about what people think the majority of the audience expects.