Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 3 months ago

Is boredom even possible with the internet?

Maybe its just me, but I haven't had a boring moment in over 10 years, since I've got an internet connection. I mean, HOW can anyone be bored with literally millions of things to look at, listen to, interact with, etc.?

Yea, you just get sick of being online. The same stuff over and over is generally most ppls pattern.

I never get bored. I'm still amazed that I can talk to people all the way over in CHINA. You used to have to dig a hole through the center of the earth to do that.

It's nice to be able to tell Australians to **** off, too ...even if they're not listening and they don't care :)

Yes of course. I have 30 plus games on my gaming laptop and I cant choose which one to play and I don't find amusement in most of them anymore

I get bored on the Internet sometimes I'm always on it

I've been using the internet for almost 20 years and yes, I get bored of sitting around staring at a a screen and stabbing my fingers at a keyboard after an hour or two.

Agreed, yep, it's fascinating,never dull.

easily amused...