Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 3 months ago

Is boredom even possible with the internet?

Maybe its just me, but I haven't had a boring moment in over 10 years, since I've got an internet connection. I mean, HOW can anyone be bored with literally millions of things to look at, listen to, interact with, etc.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Yea, you just get sick of being online. The same stuff over and over is generally most ppls pattern.

• 3 months ago

I never get bored. I'm still amazed that I can talk to people all the way over in CHINA. You used to have to dig a hole through the center of the earth to do that.

It's nice to be able to tell Australians to **** off, too ...even if they're not listening and they don't care :)

• 3 months ago

Yes of course. I have 30 plus games on my gaming laptop and I cant choose which one to play and I don't find amusement in most of them anymore

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I get bored on the Internet sometimes I'm always on it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I've been using the internet for almost 20 years and yes, I get bored of sitting around staring at a a screen and stabbing my fingers at a keyboard after an hour or two.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Agreed, yep, it's fascinating,never dull.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

easily amused...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.