Tom asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

What is it like in a bikini? Are they comfortable?

• Alesha
    1 year ago

If I could do without the top I would. It's like wearing a bra kind of like a band aid around your chest. The best bikini for me is one with the smallest top, no backing or braletts like the one below..I actually buy more substantial bottoms but I try and get the smallest top I can because I have small breasts.

1 year ago

Seems to me like women will go to great lengths just to look sexy. Even if doing so isn’t particularly comfortable. Like wearing high heels etc. Granted, I am a guy and I’ve never worn a bikini. But this is what I think

1 year ago

Stop asking the question dumbassss if you are not going to read the replies this is at least the 3 or 4th time now and you are getting into spam reportable now! TOM

1 year ago

And you're asking this why, Tom?

1 year ago

"Comfortable" is relative and subjective. What is comfortable for one person may not be for another person.

• Kaz
    1 year ago

As comfortable as a one piece, unless it has a string running up your butt - THAT is not comfortable.

1 year ago

i dont know...I dont wear things like that

• kristy
    1 year ago

Yes because you are hardly wearing anything

• 1 year ago

While they seem to allow more freedom in exposing more skin area, each component can be binding or restrictive (neck tie or clasp, bra base, bottom waistband) than one piece garments.