Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 months ago

(SENIORS ONLY, AGES 65+) What is your favorite decade of the 20th century?

This question is for people born in or before the year 1954, ONLY.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The 1950s. Everything was much simpler back then.

• Peggy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

The 1960s. I left home to fend for myself at that time. Loved the music of that time and the fashion.

• Tigger
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's a tie between the 1970s and 1980s

• 6 months ago

I imagine that for most people it would be the decade in which they were teenagers. For me that was the 60s.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

The 1950s was a golden era. Everything affordable, no inflation, way less laws and restrictions. I would like to relive those wonderful years.

• 7 months ago

The 80s. ..........................

• 7 months ago

don't have a favorite. each brought something different to, or completely changed my career, ergo my life.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

For me it is the 60's, i was a teen then, great music, fashion, culture, i lived in london it was the place to be!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

70's. Born in 1952.

• Med 10
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I was born in 1945 I believe the 50's were great. Lived in the country, and had a great childhood. My two best friends and I would sometimes sleep in the hay mow in their barn The hay was loosely laying in the barn (no bales) and we would jump from the mow into the fresh hay, . We would camp out in the middle of a large open field in a pup tent and eat / sing and see how many constellations we could find. I could go on and on. Yesterday, I was a 10 year old. Today I am 75. My mom use to tell me to never get old. I guess I didn't listen to her.

• Thomas
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

I grew up in the 1940s and 1950s, but my favorite decade overall would be the 1960s.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.