Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesOther - Arts & Humanities · 4 months ago

How Do You Become An Established Disney Artist?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    4 months ago
    Best answer

Work your way up. Have mean illustration skills. Know the graphics programs inside-out. Keep up with trends. Do small projects for friends, students, ULB, etc. to get a current portfolio. Most of that will be low-to-no pay for a while - maybe even a long time. But if you have excellent skills, produce outstanding work, have a good reputation, etc. then you *might* score a gig for one of Disney's smaller companies.

• 4 months agoReport

Thank you so much and yes you are right. I think Disney will take over the world ha ha x 💞

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Sell your soul to corporate America. That’s usually a prerequisite

• 4 months agoReport

Does not answer my question!

• so
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Create art for Disney for a very long time, perhaps 20+ years.

• 4 months agoReport

Thank you so much for your help x 💞

• 4 months ago

The obvious - go to their main website and click on 'employment opportunities'. You're on the internet after all. It's a 2 second search.

Just be aware that they pay low, they figure that 'working for Disney' compensates for the rest of the salary. That you can brag about it. Basic Industry standard salaries are paid by all the other animation studios.

• 4 months agoReport

Thank you for your help. It’s not animation that I’m wanting to go into. I was meaning how to be recognised as an artist (painter) by Disney x 💞

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

i don't know tbh too

• 4 months agoReport

Ok thank you hunnie x 💞

• 4 months ago

You need skills of a graphics designer.

• 4 months agoReport

Sorry I meant as an artist (painter) not animator. Thank you x 💞

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.