weberskm asked in SportsGolf · 7 months ago

why does Tiger skip so many tournaments?

• His health has taken a turn for the worst, you may not see him play the rest of the year. It would appear his body is breaking down again. 4 Back Operations and 4 Knee Operations were not enough. What is next?

He doesn't have the fire in the belly anymore. He likes his busy life outside of the playing part of the game and he only gets fired up for majors or the bigger tour events. With so, so many good players who can win any given weekend, he needs to play consistently to stay sharp, and he doesn't seem willing to do that.

He doesn't need the money or the exemptions so he's preserving his health to go for the majors.

• Bob

He is too busy banging waitresses.

• Health. It's obvious he can't play consecutive weeks and it's obvious that regular PGA Tour events have zero meaning to him so he builds his year towards the majors and nothing else.

You should take a look at the list of surgeries he's had on his back...I have spine damage too and I can see why he would slow his roll, and I opted against having surgery which can make the pain worse many times.

• John

At this point in his career he isn't hungry anymore.

• Too busy with the bitches

Yeah, I wonder why he skipped the March Madness.