Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

Do you believe in God?

Yes,There had to be something for everything to come from. Since everything is so complex, it couldn't have all happened by accident, but rather by a grand design. If the fist atom were to be the Prime Mover I'd say the first atom was God. As is fact from science and fiction you can't create something from nothing. Something had to get it started...

Yes, more or less

he will make the world a better place and we are talking about god not

trump he is not a god in anyway at all

• ??3 months agoReport

the world will be never the better place. Only the new world that will come will be the better place.. this world is not God s world anymore... one day will be the new world.
      There will be a long time of peace one day, after Garabandal s message will happens, but the better world will be not here

YES I DO

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I do not believe. I KNOW GOD!

• ??3 months agoReport

For knowing God isn't necessary to phisically 'meet' Him, as He lives inside each heart that welcome Him...

just on Sundays

A muslim here who firmly believes in God

I do believe in God, but I don't believe in religion.

• gibbsmb

Teva, Not saying you're wrong, but that is an interpretation as opposed to a fact.

Yes I do believe in Him. He has helped me a lot and I owe it all to Him

• John

True you'll need God to remain free https://www.twincities.com/2019/08/05/lashing-back-china-lets-yuan-drop-halts-us-farm-purchases/

No I do not...........................

• Nigel3 months agoReport

MERCY? YAHOO, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND MICROSOFT FAMILY MUST LASER TILL VANISH FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

Jews said they never block book of life from reaching human mean Sky cannot punish them because they good at lying?