what happens to the soul when the body dies?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

no evidence of a soul

• 5 months ago

hahahaha another MYTHICAL QUESTION... NOTHING AS ITS A MYTH.. PROVE THERE IS A SO CALLED SOUL...

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

That largely depends on decisions taken before

• 7 months ago

Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

If you asked Jesus into your heart and accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, you go to Heaven. Otherwise, you go to Hell.

• 7 months agoReport

MERCY? YAHOO FAMILY MUST LASER TILL VANISH FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL,
      ONE BABY ALSO CANNOT LET GO
      COS SKY WON'T LET YOUR FAMILY GO
      https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_14

• John
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

It depends. It's dicey for all humanity now because I am in need and no one has brought this little thing called two pack horses and a riding horse.

Yet those big spenders pump out stadiums for themselves like no tomorrow. They're driving new cars living in mansions wearing fancy clothing buying booze drugs protitutes (in the paper) cashing in on insurance payments tax payments flying the high Life in new jets.

Gambling you name it whatever they can spend on themselves they are and they just ignore the evil massive torture going on that is so evil and bad nobody could ever survive it certainly not little old me!

And naturally this evil is no doubt funding the whole works evil great obviously great evil does that.

Imagine having to suffer through this accccctttecht you wouldn't even want to think of it!

Just a couple horses for packing and a good riding horse.

• 7 months agoReport

CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL,

• 7 months ago

Do we have a soul? OR Are we "living souls? See what Genesis 2:7 tells us about our original father, Adam. "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." -- King James Bible--Since this is the truth from the Bible, why do religious leaders teach that man "has a soul" that goes somewhere after the body dies? Ezekiel 18:4 says: "the soul that sinneth, it shall die." I invite you to read also Ecclesiastes 3:18-20. When Joshua went to war with Hazor we are told at Joshua 11:11: "And they smote (struck down) all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them; there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire." (King James Bible) The original word soul from Hebrew is ne'phesh and the original Greek word for soul is psy-khe'. Bible usage shows the soul to be a person or an animal or the life that a person or an animal enjoys. The hope humans have over animals is that of faith in the ransom Jesus gave to gain back what Adam lost. Adam had the prospect of living forever on a paradise earth. He lost that prospect when he rebelled against God and brought sin, which causes death, to himself and all of us. As living breathing souls, we all sin and eventually die. The hope we have is told in the Bible by faithful ones such as Martha, whose brother Lazarus died. She spoke to Jesus of her belLaief which is in the Bible at John 11:24: 'Martha said to him: "I know my brother will rise in the resurrection on the last day." Prior to speaking to Martha, Jesus told his followers: " Lazarus our friend has fallen asleep, but I am traveling there to awaken him." --John 11:11-- Then he had to tell them that he had died. Yes, death is likened to being asleep. Martha believed that Lazarus would wake up on the last day by means of the resurrection. Her belief is verified at Acts 24:15. John 5:28+29 tells us what is going to happen on that day. I hope you will read these accounts for yourself. In the meantime, I invite you to look into more about what the Bible teaches from the international website, jw.org and Bible Teachings > Bible Questions Answered. IF you believe what you learned, you can request your free personal Bible study online or from the next witness who knocks on your door or by visiting your neighborhood Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. There is never a collection taken and all are welcome. Thank you for this question.

• 7 months agoReport

CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL,

• 7 months ago

What would happen if a soul was separate from body? . Well, we’d see bodies dying and souls floating out I’m guessing. ... Measuring or observing some effects or energy from the soul as it transitions out of the body.

We aren’t seeing that. So, logically, we can say the soul dies when the body dies. ...or we can say that the soul does not consist of matter or energy and is therefore not a real thing.

Lv 6
    7 months ago

If by soul you mean our memories, emotions and self-awareness, it simply vanishes in the eternal oblivion.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

That's a non sequitur.            

• 7 months agoReport

CHILDREN BLOOD AND SOUL,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.