Do 4 leaf clovers exist?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Yes. I have even found a couple of 5 leaf clovers in a patch that always had several 4 leaf clovers. The patch was right next to my moms compost pile. I wonder if that is why there were so many.

• 7 months ago

Yes, 4 leaf clovers definitely do exist, but it takes patience to find them, and there can several species of clover in the same area.

• Dixon
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes, certain types of clover or patches seem to have quite a lot of them - find maybe 1 every minute or so of looking. Other patches or types seem not to have them at all.

• 7 months ago

YES --------------

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

i think they exist

• 7 months ago

Of course they do. In our teen years, my friends and I used to visit an unoccupied home that had a nice garden. I remember we'd spent hours searching for 4 leaf clovers. I'd venture to say they occur at a frequency of 1 in 100 (wait, I've read in Wikipedia it's more like 1 in 5,000!).

• Brian
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Yes, I have found a few. They are kind of rare to find. Which is why they say they bring good luck if you find one.

Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes.

Wikipedia has pictures.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.