Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 7 months ago

I live in America but I've had enough of it. There are too many non-whites here. I'm moving to the UK?

They say it's 93 per cent white in England.

I'm moving to the Midlands, far away from the multicultural shithole America has become

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You might be in for a surprise.

This is Leicester in the Midlands: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K-nWac2TOM

Youtube thumbnail

• ...Show all comments
    • F
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Also try Bradford, Rochdale, Birmingham, Slough, Luton and most of London.

• 7 months ago

Don't bother. Your ignorance would be astounding if you weren't so eager to tell it to the world.

Best country for a pale skin majority is probably Norway. But if you go there and spout your racist stuff, you'll be breaking the law and most likely will be "asked" to leave.

• 7 months ago

Unless you have a skill which has a shortage you will not get a work permit,

• Clive
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

First learn how to ask a question. What is your question?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Bye don't let the door hit you in the caboose!

• 7 months ago

I lived in the Midlands. Our neighbors were originally from Pakistan and they were the nicest people you'd ever want to meet but it was kind of annoying when their chickens would jump in our yard.

One downside was the occasional jerk who would notice an American accent and tell us to go home. But generally the people are friendly and welcoming. Best Indian food I've ever eaten!

Good luck.

• 7 months ago

Some people have to post ridicules questions for the attention they thrive to seek

Here is a prime example

• John
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

They don't want you either.

• 7 months ago

Your data is sorely out of date! You do not want to live in UK, France, Germany, Italy. Muslim & African invasion has tens of millions of illegal aliens roaming the streets.

• 7 months ago

Well, good bye then. I am sure we will get over the loss of another racist moron.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.