I'm a single man in my 40's and I'm looking for a new place to vacation for 5 days.I've been to Miami and Vegas already. Any suggestions?

You're pretty old dude just find somewhere to relax and not be too active

Hello

Visit a place in California anyway I am in Vegas for a week... I got a good travel deal from this site https://motivatedjay.com/lifestyle%2Ftravel

so i had to jump on... Try them wherever you decide to go

Best

If its golf, there are courses in Palm Springs, Hilton Head and the Carolinas, Monterey Area in California....golf is everywhere, what else do you want? Ocean? Hiking? City life? Top 10 golf courses? (listed on line)....

• Scott C7 months agoReport

I'm going to get out to San Diego, it has the Golf, Ocean and night life and most importantly many types of Craft beer.

Oahu!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really depends on what interests you. Are you going alone? What's your budget?

• Herfnerd

Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach has a bunch of golf courses as does the Charleston/Kiawah Island area. The only issue you might run into is your budget as the summer months in these areas are pricey

San Diego would be a good choice. Mountains, beach and desert.

Try New Orleans, though I can't honestly recommend anyone visit southeastern Louisiana in July or August.

www.frenchquarter.com

• DEBS

Yellowstone, Yosemite, Alaska, or anywhere else you find with great hiking a nature.

• John

Honolulu. Among other things it is the land of ......er.....available ...women on vacation.