I'm a single man in my 40's and I'm looking for a new place to vacation for 5 days.I've been to Miami and Vegas already. Any suggestions?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

You're pretty old dude just find somewhere to relax and not be too active

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Hello

Visit a place in California anyway I am in Vegas for a week... I got a good travel deal from this site https://motivatedjay.com/lifestyle%2Ftravel

so i had to jump on... Try them wherever you decide to go

Best

• 7 months ago

If its golf, there are courses in Palm Springs, Hilton Head and the Carolinas, Monterey Area in California....golf is everywhere, what else do you want? Ocean? Hiking? City life? Top 10 golf courses? (listed on line)....

• Scott C7 months agoReport

I'm going to get out to San Diego, it has the Golf, Ocean and night life and most importantly many types of Craft beer.

• 7 months ago

Oahu!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Really depends on what interests you. Are you going alone? What's your budget?

• ...Show all comments
    • Herfnerd
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach has a bunch of golf courses as does the Charleston/Kiawah Island area. The only issue you might run into is your budget as the summer months in these areas are pricey

• 7 months ago

San Diego would be a good choice. Mountains, beach and desert.

• 7 months ago

Try New Orleans, though I can't honestly recommend anyone visit southeastern Louisiana in July or August.

www.frenchquarter.com

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yellowstone, Yosemite, Alaska, or anywhere else you find with great hiking a nature.

• John
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Honolulu. Among other things it is the land of ......er.....available ...women on vacation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.