Terminated wrongfully from my company. They said I broke confidentiality when in fact the company is going under due to financing any advice?

I was an IT director at my company, I would go through the emails frequently as it was a part of my job. I saw that they were planning on laying off several employees across the company and they said it would happen very very soon. I come into work today (Monday) and they bring me into the office, tell me I... show more I was an IT director at my company, I would go through the emails frequently as it was a part of my job. I saw that they were planning on laying off several employees across the company and they said it would happen very very soon. I come into work today (Monday) and they bring me into the office, tell me I "chatted" something confidential (Completely false - since I never even use the chat) and that I was terminated. Along with me they terminated another fellow employee. The company is going under due to improper management of finances. What are my options, and how can I get unemployment and also get back at them for what they have done (using the law) of course.

Thank you!