How many deaths will it take till he knows that too many people have died?

• libra
    1 year ago

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.

1 year ago

1 billion 200 million!

1 year ago

Its sad to say some just dont care. Look at WW2 Normandy. Omaha & Utah beaches. Thousands died and still they kept sendi g in more because do or die the beachs had to ne taken. Today? Historians agree there was a better way to take the beaches with minimal loss of life. I quote the master of war SUN TZU. "Its better to outhink your enemy than out fight him" and "move only when you see an there is something to gain. Only! Fight if a position is critical"

• 1 year ago

Probably an unknown number of deaths

1 year ago

I can’t see the difference. I like it when people die in war, natural disasters, or animal attacks.

1 year ago

Who’s “he” and what are these people dying from/of?

1 year ago

Im sure more white men have murdered more indians, Latinas, Asians, and especially middle east women than black men and yet they all worship the white man and racial stereotype black men. Talk about a COON

1 year ago

If you're talking about Trump he is a moron. Morons can't see the obvious,

• 1 year ago

Nice song lyrics

What's your question?