good song name ideas?

im a pop producer and I need some catchy song name ideas.

something that looks like it would be on top 40 charts.

if I use your song name and the song gets big, trust me, I won't forget you lol. ill PayPal you money or something

• Petter
    Favorite Answer

Well, musicians normally name songs after some frase in the lyrics or what it is about. If the song is good enough, I seriously doubt the name will have any bigger impact on it's success. I mean is "Gangnam Style" really a good name?

• Randomex6 months agoReport

It's good enough - Gangnam is a neighborhood and the song is about its residents' lifestyle.
      (A better question might be if "Gangnam Style" is a good song.)

Isolation of the Dead!! That’s what I’m naming one of my band’s songs. We’re metal

All a title needs to look like it could be on top-40 charts is not to be too long or have

anything really high-brow in it (like a chemical phenomenon or political philosopher).

Also, if you're in pop, you usually get the name from the song - you're not sitting

around wondering if you should name the song "Insert-long-Fall-Out-Boy-title-here"

or if "Eclipse: A New Dawn for the Galaxy" expresses your intention better.

Maybe "My best smile", or "Rosie kiss"

• mars

One More Time (For Old-Times Sake)

A pop song about how current pop music sucks is sure to be a hit. You can just call it "Pop went Pop"

• Mark

"I lost the race when I saw your face"

"He humped her in the Dumpster"

"Splat! went that cat"