Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited Kingdom · 7 months ago

Can I avoid paying tax? I’m only getting £10.50 an hour, I need it too, I’m 19, I need a car, I need to save and move out too, I need to?

Enjoy life, not pay taxes to stealing government officials when people who are millionaires & billionaires don’t pay tax.

No - if you earn more than around £11,000 a year, you get taxed.

lol £10.50, you can barely live off that, let alone buy a car off that. You’ll be saving for years to get a decent car! Must be be on drugs mate along with anyone liking your answer😂 shït money? How delusional and sad are you? 10.50 is way above min & living wage 😂😂😂 you’re just jealous you’ll never be paid that much

Other people's taxes are paying for a lot of what you are getting.

• Judy

You NEED to learn the difference between a need and a want

Never mate please be strong

Those taxes go to pay for the roads you get to drive on.

Pay your taxes, fool.

• SCATTY c

All this insulting people who take the time and trouble to answer your questions is going to get you reported

No.

Rom 13:1  Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. ...

Rom 13:6  For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. 

Rom 13:7  Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed. 

You think the government is stealing your money?! Let's say there was no government, and thus no police, to thwart those who would really like to steal your money. Thieves would constantly be trying to steal your money, and eventually one would kill you if you resisted. Your taxes pay for that police protection.

Only way is to work abroad somehow.

You aren't making £10.50 an hour of you're working for Amazon.

lol £10.50, you can barely live off that, let alone buy a car off that. You’ll be saving for years to get a decent car!