If you take some out of the freezer that has been in there since 1947 and you defrost it and then cook it and eat it will you die?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • carrie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I am sure that homes did'nt have freezers in 1947. I'm not sure that that many if any had a fridge. But even if they did, I think the food would have dried out so much that it would be inedible. You probably could die if you ate it.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You have a freezer that has been on, constantly, since 1947 and has never been defrosted .. or cleaned .. or cleared out.

• 5 months ago

due, anything in a freezer more han a year, or two, at the far outside, is probably garbage by then.

72 YEARS? No freaking way.

• polly
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes.

Frozen food becomes rancid even after 47 weeks,let alone 47 years

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Athena
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That would depend on what it is.

For example, if it was poisonous 1947, freezing it for 70 odd years will not make it eatable now.

• Lydia
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Yes you would die instantly from shock.

• P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes, undoubtedly

but it could take many years

• Matt85
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Quite possibly.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Ha! Only if you're a family member of the Spellman family..Sabrina Spellman. Because they had weird contraptions and your question reminded me of an episode about a judge that was frozen since 1950s. Its a funny episode. I might post the link in the comments.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.