Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

atheists , what would you say if Creationist ask you if evolution true how do you know what right & what wrong?

you write down what wrong & what right

who are you base that on, on what terrorist think or on what Kent hovind think?

how do you decide what right & what wrong

I say Kent's banana was uncircumsized and sized as Sir come hither Mr banana

Atheists , what would you say if Creationist ask you if evolution true how do you know what right & what wrong?

- With I-N-T-E-L-L-I-G-E-N-C-E.

No atheist alive today, or for a few thousand years has had the opportunity to determine his own morals. They have always had the benefit and influence of God's morals. They don't like that, but it's true. God has been telling people how to behave properly for a very long time.

They think that they could have thought of most, or all of it on their own, but they have no basis for that...they've never been without God's morals.

Evolution is part of science. Right and wrong is morality. No religion is required for either.

• God

The good about Science is it is true whether you believe in it or not.

We don't. The wonderful thing about truth is that is speaks for itself and does not care about anyone's opinion.

Morals and ethics are determined by the society we live in not by gods or religions. We have morals despite religion not because of it. Atheism is the disbelief in gods. That's it. Atheism has nothing to do with science and vice versa.

Evolution is science and is accepted by theists and atheists alike including all the mainstream Christian religions because the evidence for it is overwhelming. Evolution has nothing to do with the morals and ethics we live by.

• Jennifer

It's not that overwhelming. There are a lot of brilliant creationists left.

Because of the evidence for it.

That is simple.

All you do is ask "What would Kin think?"

The correct answer is always the opposite of what a deluded fundy islamist hater thinks.

• Cogito

My being an atheist doesn't mean anything more than the fact that I don't believe in God.

Most Christians accept that evolution is true - and that's obvious. There is a ton of proof.

I know right from wrong without having to be told by any old collection of myths.

I base that on the way I've been raised, my schooling, my education, society in general, my experience of the world and on common sense.

I have no idea what terrorists think. I don't know who Kent Hovind is or what he thinks.