Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

is there anyone out there who is NOT depressed?

i feel that a lot of people who have depression (me included) who are outed for being too well, depressed. or have anxiety or both or have a mixture on one or many things.

doctors and friends give us advice and all and recently there are more awareness programs and i am noticing a lot of others just as i.

and i couldn't help but think, 'isn't this a lot of people?' like nearly everyone i meet has a connection to mental health which is concerning and i can't help but wonder, not only the question of ' how did so many of us get here?' but more of ' where are these people who don't have it?'

am i missing something?

• P

Yes. I have nothing to be depressed about, nor am I anxious. The secret? Ignore those depressing experts who know everything about nothing!

I am not depressed, just having sinus (feeling sick), but I pray a lot, that helps me so much with my mental & emotional health

I am not depressed.

If someone takes a photo of me, I will become depressed, and I will think about taking my life, because I look better in the mirror

I am not depressed because I have good self image, and I have good times, I have nice things.

I have autism spectrum disorder and I have been prescribed to anti depressants in the past.

I do not feel depressed.

I get whatever I want unless it is illegal.

What I see in the mirror makes me feel better throughout my day.

These days are not depressed for me nowadays.

I stay by myself, with few friends.

• patty

no me depressed

Those who aren't stuck in western countries.

• patty

u get money from the government which is a western country.