Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Atheists, you claim to be at the zenith of human development, yet you cannot fathom your 'raison d''etre', you have no idea what ...?

you are , where you are, or who you are in relation to the Great Scheme. So how can you claim intellect?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

please show me the email where atheist make any other claim that no proof of any god has been provided

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I know exactly what I am, where I am and who I am. Why do you assume I don't know these things?

• 6 months ago

And hini-troll once again demonstrates his own dishonesty, ignorance and unjustified arrogance by completely mischaracterizing the atheists he fears, and by doing it anonymously. You have no ammunition, hini-troll. No good arguments, no points to make, no observations worth anyone's time. You are utterly irrelevant to the conversation.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don't claim anything, except that I find your claim of god's existence a pathetic sham.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • mac
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

only religion thinks their special..need to be special....why are religious people scared to die?...imagine how far advanced humans would be without religion?.....you will still go to heaven without religion..or on to the multivers...

• 6 months ago

We make no such claim! Also, why must there be a reason for us to exist?

You know that being an atheist only means we don't believe in deities, don't you? I only ask because you seem to think it means a whole lot more.

• 6 months ago

I've never claimed to be at the zenith of anything.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No - we don't claim anything of the sort.

All we say (not claim) is that we don't believe that God exists.

Personally, I also believe that there IS no 'raison d'etre' and there is no 'Great Scheme'. That would imply creation by a deity or higher intelligence and there is no reason to think that is the case.

• 6 months ago

"Atheists, you claim to be at the zenith of human development"

No, we claim that we do not believe in a god.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Who are you to assume we claim anything? Arrogance seems to be a Christian failing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.