Now that my best friend is my boyfriend, our relationships feels weird now..?

I’ve always had feelings for him when we were just friends, but now that we’re together I feel so self conscious. I feel like I have to put on a filter and can’t be as open and embarrassing as I was before, when I could talk about anything. It was easier then because it felt like I had nothing to really lose and it... show more I’ve always had feelings for him when we were just friends, but now that we’re together I feel so self conscious. I feel like I have to put on a filter and can’t be as open and embarrassing as I was before, when I could talk about anything. It was easier then because it felt like I had nothing to really lose and it wouldn’t matter if I was at that moment being a “turn-off”. So now talking and all feels more awkward and I can’t help but hold back. In addition I have that constant fear of losing him/making him lose interest now that we’re together.. I’d just like some real advice or something to soothe me
1 answer 1