How can I get my scumbag neighbors in more trouble?

I am a PhD student at a major public university. I live in an off-campus apartment with my wife and 3 year old son. Last weekend there was a large party across the way that went late into the night. I called the apartment s night manager and asked that she break up the party, as it violates the lease. She... show more I am a PhD student at a major public university. I live in an off-campus apartment with my wife and 3 year old son.

Last weekend there was a large party across the way that went late into the night. I called the apartment s night manager and asked that she break up the party, as it violates the lease. She said that she didn t want to because they are "nice guys" and she proceeded to blame me for choosing to live in a "student apartment complex" with a 3 year old.

I told her that I will just call the police if she wasn t going to do her job. Cops came and broke up the party. I saw them arresting 2 of the people who lived in the unit across the way, as well as a couple more.

But I saw one of the guys in the mail room last night, meaning they didn t even hold him in jail until Monday.

It angers me that poor people are held until trial because they can t afford bail, there are children in cages at the border, and people are being killed by police for selling untaxed cigarettes....yet these scumbags were let off. They should have been held without bail until trial, locked up in jail for at least a year, and expelled from school. It angers me that my tax dollars go toward their tuition when they are acting this way.

How can I get them into more trouble?
1 answer 1