Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 months ago

How come Muhammad peace and blessing upon him didn't prophecize any new women he could marry?

... when Khadizah r.a. was alive? Is it because Allah pbuh knew Kahadizah r.a. would get mad?

Favorite Answer

Because if cast iron pans had existed in their time Kadijah would have knocked him over the head with one for bringing home extra wives. She controlled the purse strings and Muhammad knew what side his bread was buttered on.

• Mintee

Khadijah died before he married anyone else.. He was happily monogomously married to her for a long time.. Also his prophetic mission wasnt to prophicy wives.. it was to deliver the message of God

No because muhammed s.a.w did not need to marry anybody he married women to help them out.. help them financially and to help them he had good intentions..khadija r.a was a widow so prophet married her to help her.

It's because at that time He wasn't married to Aisha yet as revelation only comes to him when in Aisha's garment.

"Do not hurt me regarding Aisha, as the Divine Inspirations do not come to me when I am in the GARMENT of any woman except 'A'isha."

Source(s): Sahih al-Bukhari 2581